Founded in 1998, Pinnacle Energy continued to expand on the success and experienced reputation of owner J.P. Dick as a trusted resource of petroleum reservoir engineering and consulting services. Through a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds in the industry, Pinnacle Energy is able to offer an array of services ranging from reservoir engineering and economic analysis, geological mapping services, provide expert testimony in legal and regulatory matters, as well as oil & gas asset marketing support for our client's acquisition and divestment needs.
With a client base compromised of individual investors and small operators, to large financial institutions and leaders in the oil & gas industry, it is important to us that each project and service is tailored to the individual needs of our customers, and each can be assured their information is being managed as securely and professionally as possible.
Pinnacle Energy has a team set up to provide a broad range of petroleum engineering and consulting services including, but not limited to:
- Company & Personal Reserves and Economic Evaluations and Reports for In-House use, Financial Institutions, or Distribution to Outside Parties.
- Financial Analysis of Reserve Evaluation Output for Strategic Planning and CashFlow Optimization
- OCC and Litigation Expert Engineering Preparation and Testimony Field Operations Review and Management
- Well or Field Development and Recompletion Evaluations
- Prospect Generation and Evaluations
- Acquisition and Divestiture Preparation, Evaluation, or Consulting
- Detailed Operations and Reservoir Engineering Analysis including:
- Conventional & Unconventional Reservoirs Evaluations
- Rate-Time, Rate-Cum Production Forecasts
- Base and Production Map Preparation